“THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HELP AND THE AMAZING MARQUEE.”
Marquee events vary enormously. Even if we have not planned an event quite the same as yours, we have probably done something similar. Have a look at the list below to get some idea of the variety of work we do.
- Simple wedding for 40 guests in Frimley.
- Birthday party for 120 guests, with dining, dancing and reception areas in Farnham.
- School Ball Marquee for 250 guests in Cobham.
- Marquee for the presentation of new colours by Her Majesty to the Coldstream Guards. (Link to thank you letter)
- Bar Mitzvah celebration marquee for 100 guests in Maida Vale.
- Starcloth & blackout linings to an indoor tennis arena to create a fantastic venue for a centenary ball with over 500 guests. As the main contractor on this event we also arranged power supplies, airconditioning and sound & light production.
- Launch party for a West End musical – 1000 guests!
- Long term marquee hire for 12 summer weddings & other events at a hotel near Gatwick airport.
- Topping out ceremony marquee for British Lands Broadgate Tower, a huge office development in London EC1
- Investors conference marquee for a property developer in Sunbury.
- Temporary warehouse marquee for a wholesaler in Battersea.
- Marquee on the roof terrace of a Putney boathouse for the Oxford – Cambridge boat race.
- Purpose built marquee for a difficult garden on three levels by Regents Park.
- Summer Ball marquee for 300 guests in Richmond.
- Elaborate wedding in Edenbridge for 250 guests, with reception, dining and dancing areas.
- Baggage handling and storage marquee at Heathrow airport.
- Start & finish marquee for a charity bike ride in Woking.
- Marquee to protect giant ice sculpture from sunlight on Clapham Common.
- Temporary roof over swimming pool in Horsham whilst mosaic tiling is done.
- University graduation ceremony marquee in Guildford for 1500 new graduates.
- Bastille day party for 500 at the French Lycée in South Kensington
- Annex marquee to a church for a funeral service for 400 guests near Tonbridge.
- Company fun day for 200 staff and their families.
- House extension marquee for 25 guests for Christmas dinner.
- Weekend craft fair in Henley with 15 marquees, varying in size from 3m x 3m to 12m x 36m.
- Marquees on the roof of Molesey boat club for various events (see venues)
- International Trials Conference for The Royal Horticultural Society